Looking for hilarious London puns to share with friends before a trip to London? Or perhaps you want a few clever puns to use as London Instagram captions on your trip? Here are my favorite London jokes and puns to help make your amazing trip to London even more enjoyable!
Can’t read now? Pin for later!
How to Use these London Puns & Jokes
Feel free to use this post to find puns and jokes about London for your photo captions, London Instagram captions, London Whatsapp status, Viber status, or however you want!. If you do use one, I’d love if you linked or tagged me so I can enjoy your work!
If you use one on a website, please link to this post. Otherwise, you can follow and tag me on social media so I can see you using them in action:
Facebook: Stephanie Craig – History Fangirl
The Best London Puns & Jokes
In no particular order…
General London Puns
The street art in London is very ad-mural-able.
Talk British to me.
Home is where the palace is.
Visiting Buckingham Palace, but I’m having a bad heir day.
This little piggy went to Camden Market.
The traffic in London is like a Piccadilly Circus
London like you.
Cheaper by the London.
A baker’s London.
Happy to leave the Tower of London with my head still on!
The curious case of Benjamin London.
I can’t be Thamed.
Having the best Thames in London!
Let’s cross that Tower Bridge when we get to it.
Watching the River Thames is one of the world’s most famous live streams.
London Phonebooth Puns & Jokes
The Phantom Phonebooth.
Big Ben Puns
Where have you Ben all my life?
Oops, I did it Big Ben.
Don’t be alarmed, I’m just visiting Big Ben!
Here I go to Big Ben on my own.
Feeling ticked off at Big Ben.
Enjoying hour day at Big Ben.
London Eye Puns
Eye came. Eye saw. Eye conquered.
Oh, Eye see you.
London, Eye’m a fan!
Keeping my London Eye on the prize.
London Food Puns
Sticks and scones may break my bones…
What a brew-tiful day!
Fifty Shades of Earl Grey
London Weather & Fog Puns
In winter, London makes a great frost impression.
I tried to grab a pic of London fog, but I mist.
The cold here is snow joke.
About to enjoy the Showers of London
Trying to make our way around London, but we don’t have the foggiest idea where we are!
The fog was so thick we mist our tour.
Have you come up with any hilarious London jokes or puns recently? If so, leave them in the comments, and I’ll add it to the list!
Want more Travel Puns?
I’m a little obsessed with travel quotes. If you are too, check out:
- 50 Perfect Paris Puns & Instagram Caption Inspiration!
- 50 Hilarious Rome Puns & Inspiration for Rome Instagram Captions
- 25 Hilarious Venice Puns to Tickle Your Funny Bone
- 27 Hilarious Iceland Puns & Instagram Caption Inspiration
- 27 Un-Belize-ably Good Belize Puns & Belize Instagram Captions
5 Things to Pack for Your Trip to London
If you’re headed to London, I have an entire London packing list that goes over exactly what to bring to with you. However, here are five items you definitely don’t want to forget!
- The Lonely Planet England guidebook or the Rick Steves London guidebook for your trip. It can be kind of a pain to find the major guidebooks once you land, or you’ll find them overpriced. I always like to pick mine up ahead of time.
- An Unlocked Cell Phone so that you can use a British sim card while here to help navigate public transportation.
- Backup Charging Bank for your cell phone since you’ll be using it as a camera, GPS system, and general travel genie.
- A Camera since London is super photogenic. I use a mix of my Nikon D810 and my Samsung8 smartphone these days.
- A Great Day Bag so you can carry what you need with you (like your camera, snacks, water, sunscreen, cash, etc). My current favorite is the Pacsafe Citysafe, which is especially great for London because it has many anti-theft features designed to deter pickpockets. It also transitions to a night bag more easily and won’t embarrass you if you go to dinner directly after sightseeing all day.
More London Travel Resources
Headed to London? Start with my London Packing List, so you know what to bring with you and what to wear each season.
If you’re interested in visiting UNESCO sites and historic places around London, check out my posts on How to Visit the Tower of London, How to Visit Westminster Abbey, and How to Visit Westminster Abbey.
Love to listen while you plan your travels? I have episodes about London on both of my podcasts. You can check my podcast episode about the Roman Baths, The History of Windsor Castle, and Banqueting House.
Don’t Forget Travel Insurance!
Before you leave for England make sure you have a valid Travel Insurance Policy because accidents happen on the road. I pay for World Nomads, and I happily recommend them. It’s especially important to get travel insurance if you’ll be hanging out in cities (like London…ahem) where tourists can be the victims of pickpockets.
I have been a paying customer of World Nomads for travel insurance for three years, and I happily recommend them. If you get sick, injured, or have your stuff stolen, you’ll be happy to have the ability to pay for your medical bills or replace what’s stolen or broken.
Pin these London Puns & London Instagram Captions for Your Trip!