Looking to promote travel to a historic site or charming small town or get out the word on a fantastic history-focused project?
Whether you want to promote a new museum or an entire state, I’d love to chat about it!
History Fangirl is a blog about history and travel. If you have a partnership or campaign that revolves around a historical location or organization, you’ve come to the right place. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An updated media kit is available on request.
I’m available for…
- HISTORY-RELATED PRESS & FAM TRIPS
- EXPERIENCE REVIEWS, INCLUDING HOTELS & TOURS
- SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATION
- MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY
What I can offer your organization…
- TARGETED BLOG POSTS WITH AN EMPHASIS ON BOTH SEO & SOCIAL MEDIA
- INCLUSION IN ROUND-UPS TO PROMOTE DISCOVERY
- PODCASTS EPISODES THAT REACH DEDICATED TRAVEL ADDICTS
- VIDEO & HIGH-RESOLUTION PHOTOGRAPHY
- SOCIAL MEDIA PROMOTION
- BRAND AMBASSADORSHIPS
- BLOG POSTS FOR YOUR WEBSITE