Last Updated on: 8th August 2021, 10:43 pm
Looking for hilarious Nepal puns to share with friends before a trip? Or perhaps you want a few clever puns to use as Nepal Instagram captions? Here are my favorite Nepal jokes and puns to help make your amazing trip even more enjoyable!
Can’t read now? Pin for later!
How to Use these Nepal Puns & Jokes
Feel free to use this post to find puns and jokes about Nepal for your photo captions, Nepal Instagram captions, Nepal Whatsapp status, Viber status, or however you want!. If you do use one, I’d love if you linked or tagged me so I can enjoy your work!
If you use one on a website, please link to this post. Otherwise, you can follow and tag me on social media so I can see you using them in action:
Facebook: Stephanie Craig – History Fangirl
The Best Nepal Puns & Nepal Jokes
Here are my favorite Nepal puns and jokes.
The beauty here is simply Nepal-ing!
The mountains in Nepal are just hill areas.
Everest Base Camp has peak-ed my interest.
Today, I feel like the Lukla-iest person on Earth.
What would Cat Woman do? Whatever Kathmandu!
Riding a balloon at the roof of the world is just air-mazing!
I’ve been very active on this trip but my partner? Himalayan around.
Today we hit our peak. It’s all downhill from here!
Gangtok Town style.
And they lived happily Everest after.
Nepalese Food Puns
The food in Nepal is amazing, but so are the Nepalese food puns! Here are a few of my favorites.
Having a very rice day in Nepal!
When in Nepal, I never say no to second helpings! I always want momo.
Words can’t express my fillings for these amazing dumplings!
When in Nepal, there’s always dumpling for you to try!
We ate a delicious dinner and then stayed up to watch the sun-rice.
Have ewe ever tried anything as delicious as Gorkhali lamb!
Shanks a lot!
Keep calm and curry on.
I spice with my little eye, something quite delicious!
There’s no such thing as BAAAAA-d lamb in Nepal.
You’re all that and momo.
Headed to Nepal? Don’t Forget Travel Insurance!
Before you leave for Italy make sure you have a valid Travel Insurance Policy because accidents happen on the road. I pay for World Nomads, and I happily recommend them. It’s especially important to get travel insurance if you’ll be going on any hikes or doing adventure travel while you’re in Nepal.
I have been a paying customer of World Nomads for travel insurance for two years, and I happily recommend them. If you get sick, injured, or have your stuff stolen, you’ll be happy to have the ability to pay for your medical bills or replace what’s stolen or broken.
Want more Hilarious Travel Puns?
I’m a little obsessed with travel puns. If you are too, check out:
- 101 Travel Puns & Jokes for Hilarious Travel Instagram Captions
- 101 So-Bad-They’re-Good Italy Puns & Italy Instagram Caption Inspiration
- 50 Fabulous France Puns & Jokes That Will Make You Groan with Glee
- 50 Hilarious London Puns & Inspiration for London Instagram Captions
- 50 Perfect Paris Puns & Instagram Caption Inspiration!
- 50 Hilarious Bali Puns & Jokes for Your Getaway to the Last Paradise
- 50 Knee-Slappingly-Bad Indonesia Puns and Jokes for Your Vacation
- 50 Giggle-Inducing Barcelona Puns & Jokes for Your Spain Pics
- 50 Hilarious Rome Puns & Inspiration for Rome Instagram Captions
- 27 Hilarious Iceland Puns & Instagram Caption Inspiration
- 27 Un-Belize-ably Good Belize Puns & Belize Instagram Captions
- 25 Hilarious Venice Puns to Tickle Your Funny Bone